Your Chamber at Work
Benefits of Everett Chamber Membership
- The Chamber shall serve as a unifying voice for our retail, commercial, industrial and non-profit members while acting as an advocate on local, state and federal issues which may impact the business community. We shall provide opportunities for members to learn about topical issues which would affect their operation. All of our efforts will focus on enhancing life in the Everett Community.
- The Chamber tracks local government issues to inform our members and keep them up to date.
- The Chamber works with members to communicate as a liaison between the business community and the city and state.
- Free networking events throughout the year – Attending events helps develop strong working bonds between members. These events are for you, your colleagues, employees and friends. It gives you the opportunity to meet other local business owners and stay informed on key issues in the community. Have fun and become involved in your community.
- Meet and greet our Chamber Board of Directors – New members are invited to attend a monthly board meeting to have the chance to introduce yourself and let them know all about your business. The board has 100+ years of business experience and are the faces of the community. The office staff and directors are here to support the efforts and initiatives of the members. By attending meetings you are able to inform others on who you are and what you do. Your input helps us to increase your visibility and cultivate the growth of your ideas.
- Health Insurance – Chamber members can receive group rates and discounts on health insurance
- Notary Service – Free for Chamber members
- Stamp export Certificates of Origin for our members for free
- Travel Program – Members receive discounts through our travel agents
- Small Business Loans are available through our loan program
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for members at our events throughout the year. This helps increase visibility and gain marketing exposure, place your business message before the community and its’ leaders at highly attended events.
- Our events offer you the opportunity to meet and gain potential business relationships.
- Annual Business Dinner, $10k Raffle Dinner, Business Breakfast, Golf Tournament, City Fest, Tree Lighting, and Social Networking “After Hours”. See our calendar for a list of events on our website www.everettmachamber.com
- We provide a link from our website to your website for all members
- Members receive 3 Free listings – 2 listings on our Chamber website (categorically and alphabetically) and a listing in the local Community Connection Everett phone book in the Chamber of Commerce section.
- Members can advertise on our website and Facebook page.
- E-mail blasts are sent out to all members, prospective members, organizations, churches, local and government office and potential customers. Members have the opportunity to advertise through these blasts.
- Referrals made from office staff – we receive numerous requests daily from people seeing business and professional services in the area and we ONLY refer our Chamber members.
- Member news/promotions will be posted to our Facebook page, website and e-mail blasts.
- Our full mailing list is available to members in good standing at no cost via e-mail in an Excel format or we’ll print the labels for you for a small fee of $25.
- “Your Chamber News” – A short bio will be printed in the three local newspapers about our new members (free to members).
- “Chamber Chatter” – We offer our members the opportunity to come on the show and talk about their business. This is our local television show that airs throughout each the month and is a free service to our members.
- Job listings – If you or your company are seeking people to employ, we can post it on our website and Facebook page.
- Community Calendar – A calendar on our website is updated weekly to keep the community current with the latest happenings, add your event!
- Member-to-Member Discounts – Many chamber members give significant special discounts to chamber members. These discounts are promoted on our website and Facebook page.
- Directory Listing – Members have the opportunity to be listed/featured in our Chamber directory. The directory is distributed to the entire Everett community (businesses and residents).